3.08.2010

Show You

I’ve tried to use the reality around us to describe to you just how I feel.

Only to find a disappointing truth;

That I could write the most beautiful verses, but no matter what words I blend together they will not suffice to show you how I feel,

They unintentionally betray my feelings and come out my mouth out as blasphemy

Words lost in translation between my heart and mind

I am trying to paint you a rainbow using only black and white as color;

But if I could show you

If I could show you my love as a physical entity, I think you would be awed by what you see

Marvel at its luster…Its artistry

It’s a shame I can’t find the analogy,

For the sun doesn’t shine bright enough to show what’s inside of me

Measure my love in depth, and find that it is deeper than the voids of space and the abyss of the seas

Peel my skin like an orange and find that loving you makes the most of me like water covers most the earth, it runs in my veins bleeding everywhere within me like rivers bleed across land

Loving you the way I do is like gravity, I can feel it pulling at me

Taking over everything as light does in darkness;

Your love has dangerously become reason for existence, because with you, life is as easy as breathing;

Loving you is easier

Involuntary and oblivious like a heartbeat

It exists only for you;

without you

…it is nothing.

No comments: